Each student at Thurston Community College has their own profile on the secure GO4Schools website. This profile can be accessed by the student, their parents/carers and by College teaching staff. The profile contains the latest information about:
- Assessment results and Agreed Targets (Grades & Levels)
- Behaviour (Awards & Sanctions)
In addition, On Course For (forecast grades) and Attitude to Learning scores will be updated at the end of each Review Week period, the full Review Week schedule can be found below by clicking on the link ‘Guide for parents: Navigating Review Week – A guide for families’.
Parents/Carers: How to log-in to GO4Schools for the first time
- Please click on the link below to access the GO website
- Please enter the email address you, as a parent, have registered at the College in the ‘First-time User’ box
- Click on the ‘Please send me a password’ box
- GO4Schools will send you a temporary password to the email address you entered (please allow 10 minutes for this to arrive).
- Once you have logged-in, you will be able to re-set your password (under ‘My Settings’) to something more memorable if you so choose.
You can also log-in to GO4Schools via the ‘GO’ Icon at the top right of the Thurston Community College website homepage. Please ensure that you click on the ‘Parents’ icon (top right) of the following page, you will then be asked to enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
This process will only work with an email address which you have registered with Thurston Community College. Please contact GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk in order to update your email address or for any other access enquiries.
- GO4Schools website for Parents
- Parents Guide to GO4Schools
- Navigating Review Week - A Guide for Families
GO enquiries to: GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk