- Assessment results and Agreed Targets (grades & levels)
- Behaviour (Awards & Sanctions)
In addition, the termly progress check reports are published on GO.
How to login to Go4Schools for the first time
- Please click on the link below to access the Go website
- Please enter the email address you have registered at the school in the ‘First-time User’ box
- Click on the ‘Please send me a password’ box
- Go4Schools will send you a temporary password to the email address you entered (please allow 10 minutes for this to arrive).
- Once you have logged-in, you will be able to re-set your password (under ‘My Settings’) to something more memorable if you so choose.
You can also login to Go4Schools via the ‘GO’ Icon at the top right of the Thurston Community College Website homepage. Please ensure that you click on the ‘Parents’ icon (top right) of the following page and you can then enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
This process will only work with an email address which you have registered with Thurston Community College. Please contact GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk in order to update your email address or for any other access enquiries.
- GO4Schools website for Parents
- Parents Guide to Go4Schools
- Year 7 GO for Parents
- Key Stage 3: Using GO in Supporting Progress Presentation
- Key Stage 3: Using GO and Supporting Progress at Home
- Key Stage 4: Using GO in Supporting Progress Presentation
- Key Stage 4: Using GO and Supporting Progress at Home
- Key Stage 5: Using GO in Supporting Progress Presentation
- Key Stage 5: Using GO and Supporting Progress at Home
GO enquiries to: GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk