End of Year Reports
Years 7/8/9/10/12 reports are published on 15 July 2016.
Students of all years will also receive a paper copy, a guide for parents and an accompanying letter from Miss Helen Wilson, Principal.
Students of Years 7/8/9 will also receive the results of the Progress in English and Progress in Maths tests.
Any students absent on Friday 15 July 2016 will be given their reports on Monday 18 July 2016. Any students on long term absence will receive their report by post.
Electronic End of Year Reports 2016 are also available on your child's GO4Schools profile. The End of Year Report can be located under the 'Progress and reports' section. For Years 7-10 two reports will appear, one relates to subject's studied and the other is the Academic Tutor comment. For Year 12 one report will appear, this contains the subject information and UCAS comment.
- Year 7 End of Year Report: Guide for Parents
- Year 8 End of Year Report: Guide for Parents
- Year 9 End of Year Report: Guide for Parents
- Year 10 End of Year Report: Guide for Parents
- Year 12 End of Year Report: Guide for Parents
- Accompanying letter from Miss Wilson, Principal
- Assessment results and Agreed Targets (Grades & Levels)
- Behaviour (Awards & Sanctions)
In addition, the termly progress check reports are published on GO4Schools.
Parents/Carers: How to log-in to GO4Schools for the first time
- Please click on the link below to access the GO website
- Please enter the email address you, as a parent, have registered at the College in the ‘First-time User’ box
- Click on the ‘Please send me a password’ box
- GO4Schools will send you a temporary password to the email address you entered (please allow 10 minutes for this to arrive).
- Once you have logged-in, you will be able to re-set your password (under ‘My Settings’) to something more memorable if you so choose.
You can also log-in to GO4Schools via the ‘GO’ Icon at the top right of the Thurston Community College website homepage. Please ensure that you click on the ‘Parents’ icon (top right) of the following page, you will then be asked to enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
This process will only work with an email address which you have registered with Thurston Community College. Please contact GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk in order to update your email address or for any other access enquiries.
- GO4Schools website for Parents
- Parents Guide to GO4Schools
- Key Stage 3: Using GO and Supporting Progress at Home
- Key Stage 4: Using GO and Supporting Progress at Home
- Key Stage 5: Using GO and Supporting Progress at Home
GO enquiries to: GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk