- College Closure
- College Communication
- College Payment
- Home & College Partnership
- New Intake 2014
- New Intake Letters
- Parent Support Links
- Parents Supporting Progress
- A to Z Guide for Parents
- Information Events
- Meeting my child's teachers
- Parent & Student Evenings
- Parent Resources
- Parent Voice
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Bus Routes for September 2014
- Lost Property
- Assessment results and Agreed Targets (grades & levels)
- Behaviour (Awards & Sanctions)
In addition, the termly progress check reports are published on GO.
How to login to Go4Schools for the first time
- Please click on the link ‘CLICK HERE to access the Go website’ below
- Please enter the email address you have registered at the school in the ‘First-time User’ box
- Click on the ‘Please send me a password’ box
- Go4Schools will send you a temporary password to the email address you entered (please allow 10 minutes for this to arrive).
- Once you have logged-in, you will be able to re-set your password (under ‘My Settings’) to something more memorable if you so choose.
You can also login to Go4Schools via the ‘GO’ Icon at the top right of the Thurston Community College Website homepage. Please ensure that you click on the ‘Parents’ icon (top right) of the following page and you can then enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
This process will only work with an email address which you have registered with Thurston Community College. Please contact GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk in order to update your email address or for any other access enquiries.
GO4SCHOOLS NOTICE REGARDING COLLEGE LEAVERS IN YEARS 11 & 13
Please note that once your child has officially left the College you will no longer have access to their profile on Go4Schools.
If you wish to keep any previously published Progress Check Reports for future use you must download and save/print by 31 August 2014.
CLICK HERE to access the GO website
CLICK HERE for the Parents Guide to Go4Schools
CLICK HERE for the Parent Information Evening Presentation
CLICK HERE for details on Tracking Student Progress - supporting the dialogue between Home and College
GO enquiries to: GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk