- College Closure
- College Communication
- College Payment
- GO4Schools Reports
- Home & College Partnership
- New Intake 2015
- Parent Support Links
- Parents Supporting Progress
- A to Z Guide for Parents
- Information Events
- Meeting my child's teachers
- Parent & Student Evenings
- Parent Resources
- Parent Voice
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Bus Routes
- Lost Property
- Assessment results and Agreed Targets (grades & levels)
- Behaviour (Awards & Sanctions)
In addition, the termly progress check reports are published on GO.
How to login to Go4Schools for the first time
- Please click on the link below to access the Go website
- Please enter the email address you have registered at the school in the ‘First-time User’ box
- Click on the ‘Please send me a password’ box
- Go4Schools will send you a temporary password to the email address you entered (please allow 10 minutes for this to arrive).
- Once you have logged-in, you will be able to re-set your password (under ‘My Settings’) to something more memorable if you so choose.
You can also login to Go4Schools via the ‘GO’ Icon at the top right of the Thurston Community College Website homepage. Please ensure that you click on the ‘Parents’ icon (top right) of the following page and you can then enter your email and password in the relevant boxes provided.
This process will only work with an email address which you have registered with Thurston Community College. Please contact GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk in order to update your email address or for any other access enquiries.
- Parents Guide to Go4Schools
- Tracking Academic Progress - Guide for Years 7 and 8
- Tracking Academic Progress - Guide for Year 9
GO enquiries to: GO@thurstoncollege.suffolk.sch.uk